The City of Helena Public Art Committee was created by resolution of the Helena City Commission on November 16, 1998 to serve as an advisory committee to the City Commission.
The Helena Public Art Committee comprises one City Commission Member, one Helena Citizens' Council representative, and up to nine members representing artists, art organizations, design-related businesses, education and business.
- Susan Raucy Steffens, Chair
- Kristin Drees, Vice Chair
- Mayor Wilmot Collins, Commission Representative
- Abigail St. Lawrence
- Lou Archambault
- Nick Ladas
- Jennie Stapp
- Margaret Strachan - HCC Representative
- Chelly Hasquet
- Kathy Macefield - Volunteer
- Peggy Benkelman - Coordinator